A powdered clay scrub, made with just 6 ingredients, that’s easy to apply and gently polishes skin. It also doubles as a detoxifying mask.
French pink clay draws out toxins and impurities, oatmeal gently cleanses and rosehip seeds exfoliate, leaving skin smooth and clear.
We’ve also added hormone-balancing geranium essential oil and probiotic yoghurt powder to slough away dead skin cells, improving tone and texture.
All our clay masks and scrubs are in powdered form (i.e. no water) to preserve the integrity and quality of the ingredients. When you add water you need to preserve it – which is where the ingredients list can get pretty lengthy. So we kept it simple, and you can get a bit DIY!
- Pour a tsp into the palm of your hand or a small dish. Add 2-3 drops of warm water to make a grainy paste.
- Massage onto clean, damp skin using gentle, circular movements. Remove with warm water or with one of our organic cotton cloths.
- For a detoxifying facemask, leave on for 10-15 minutes until it begins to dry. You can also add a tsp of honey and/or yoghurt to the paste for extra hydration.
- Use 2-3 times a week to get your glow on.
- ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH *
- AVENA SATIVA (OAT) BRAN *
- FRENCH PINK CLAY
- PROBIOTIC YOGHURT POWDER
- ROSA CANINA (ROSEHIP) SEED POWDER
- PELAGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) LEAF OIL*
ALLERGENS: Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral
* = Certified Organic
** = Non-GMO