The OrganiCup is a reusable product for use during menstruation
- Designed to eliminate irritation and dryness while keeping the PH balance intact
- Made of medical grade silicone
- Kept in position by a light vacuum
- Can be used effectively during swimming and other sporting activities
- Size A: for women under 30 who have not given birth vaginally
- Size B: for women who have given birth vaginally or who are over 30
Total length 65mm
Total length 70mm
Organic cotton carrying pouch included.
Here are five simple steps on how to use a menstrual cup got the first time.
1. Sterilize the cup
Before the first use, sterilize the cup in boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
2. Fold and insert the folded cup
Once the entire cup is inside of you, simply let it pop open.
3. Check if the cup is unfolded
Reach in and feel around the base of the cup – it should feel round or oval and not have any noticeable folds. If you feel any dents, gently grip the base of the cup (not the stem) and rotate it to make it unfold.
4. Remove the menstrual cup
Pull slightly on the stem while using your abdominal muscles to push the OrganiCup downwards until you can reach the base.
Give the base of the cup a pinch to release the suction and ease it out. Avoid removing your menstrual cup by pulling the stem as this might cause discomfort.
5. Empty and re-insert.
It may take you a few days or a few periods to become comfortable with the cup. Experiment with different folding and insertion techniques – and don’t worry, you’ll soon become a dedicated cup convert!
How To Use:
Simply fold the soft medical grade silicone cup and insert. OrganiCup will unfold and be secured in place by a light vacuum. After 12 hours, remove and empty into the toilet. Rinse and repeat.
You can easily use OrganiCup with an IUD. We simply recommend consulting your doctor to potentially shorten the IUD strings
Material: 100% medical grade silicone
Color: Natural (without any color additives)